RSS

T.R.U.E. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

What is the meaning of true friends?
Those who is laughing and staying with us no matter what happen?
um.... for me....
Those who really use thier heart to treat me, that's good enough to define TRUE FRIENDS....

~4th April 2007~
9.20am in morning...
I'm going into my car and preparing to drive to school with my dear "Honda".... but....
After I start my car, it couldn't being start...
No matter how many times I try, or even my mum try it...
The result is still the same...
I was so nervous until my mind become blank at that moment...

Suddenly, Cien Shin go through my mind....
I quickly call Cien Shin hoping that she can give me a ride...
but what I heard from her is:" Now I'm in INTI already..."
Oh my God, what can I do?
but Cien Shin continue to ask me:" Then how are you coming to school?"
I replied:" I don't know yet..."
What Cien Shin respond me without thinking so much is :" Never mind, I come to fetch you now...."
Oh... thank you so much Cien Shin...
I was so touched at that moment...
She just answer me without thinking or considering anything else...
I feel so "pai seh" because she needs to "pia" down to my house again and "pia" back to INTI....
Besides that, when I wait her to come, I'm so worry about her because she just come to my house one time...
I scare she will lost inside the Greenlane area...
Finally, she is able to come to my house... but...
our class is nearly to start already....
Luckily, we are not the last one to get into the class...
Thank you so much much, Cien Shin...

Later, all of us are preparing to play basketball after our 6pm class...
This is my second time playing basketball with them....
because usually I need to go home to cook for my family, so I cant join them....
but today, I CAN!!!
bacause I follow Cien Shin's car to go back, so I have the excuse to play...

~~~keKekEkEke~~~

What a happy day...
although my team lose.... haha....
bacause of Oh Bah Sang (Siang)...... (hehe.... joking only la...)
WE TRUST YOU~~!!!!
but suddenly, one accident happen....
the ball knock my mouth and my teeths bit my tongue accidentally....
Urgh... So pain...
my tears coming out.... (I CAN'T CONTROL IT)
as Oh Ba Sang said:" cry la, cry la... cry out better...." T_T
that time, Hua + Joe + Nicole are wondering my mouth... see whether have blood or hole or bla bla bla~~
All of them are so care about me.....
Thank you so much...
Cien Shin feel so sorry pulak because after she hits the ball, the ball continuously knock my mouth...
Cien Shin, don't feel sorry..
It's not your fault la...
It's an accident....
After that, we continue for the next part...
but all of us no more energy to play already...
especially me.... after knock by the basketball...
at the end, out team still lose...
but never mind....
I enjoy the process...

Later, on 9 something in the night...
Oh Bah Sang message me about my mouth...
oh... so TOUCH~!!!
I'm Ok already, don't worry my friends...

Today, I get to know all my true friends...
Thanks you so much all of you...
It's nice to meet you all this year...

P/S: Friendship 4ever

0 comments: