RSS

FOODS!

Sing and I go down to Fish Market to have our lunch. Wah~~~ It is so delicious! Although this is my 3rd times going for it, I still love it! So sad that Bian couldn't join us as she has to work. Haihz~


Fish Market!


Oyster...

Seafood Noodles...


Fish and Chips...


Opps... We forget to take the picture of the salmons. We are too hungry already so we eat until forget about it. Hehe~~


Gee at Fish Market...


After lunch, we head to Lindt cafe to have dessert. AaaAHHHhhhh~~~ The dessert are so sweet and delicious! Yum yum~~
St Moritz Cake - Superb Delicious~~


Ice dark chocolate~~


70% Sundae~


After the foods, we are TOO FULL already. We head to Queen Victoria Building to have a walk. we hanging around the city. At night, Jian Hong "ko ko" bring us to have Korean Food. Although it is not to suit me, anyway thanks to him for threating us the meal as well. :)


P/S: I WANT TO KEEP FIT AGAIN...

0 comments: