RSS

Forgive and Forget

Guess what? I just have a great dinner with my uncle. He is a good cook for Malaysian food seriously serving us Penang Asam Laksa, Char Koey Teow, Fried Hokkien Noodles, Poh Pneah etc. Owh... He satisfies our desire of hometown's hawker food. I am superb full right now. =D


I get start with my studies today efficiently I would say. I am satisfy with my progress. Besides, I have three companions today including my sister and her two friends. Although they are young kids to me, we get along very well in gossiping people. Haha. They get me out of the boredom of study and I learn something from those kids, mentally on thinking of thoughts but not academically.


Once an action being taken, there is no way turning back. Once an impression is capture, there is no way changing it in others mind. Once you are being hurt, the healed wound would still leave you a permanent scar. An action is easy to be spoken but it is hard to be taken. You can be forgiven but it would not be forgotten. We are, thus, learning to forgive and forget to make us live our life happier. =D



P/S: What a good lesson I learn from those kids huh? =)

1 comments:

Xin Yi said...

"You can be forgiven but it would not be forgotten."

I like this one! =)