RSS

~*Happy Chinese New Year*~

???
May be it's too late to say this words (cos too busy la~ kekek~)...
But never mind...
Just made a report in my blog...
=~*First day of CNY (年初一)*~=
恭喜...恭喜...恭喜你...
um... I woke up early today...
just as usual...
dress up myself with new cloths...
see below~


How was it? (hehe~)
Then, we went to my Uncle house and gather...
get Ang Pau...
eat and eat...
talk and talk...
took pictures etc...


非礼勿视,非礼勿言,非礼勿听...
(isn't it cute?)

then we plan to watch movie at night...

Time: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Venus: Golden Screen Cinema
Movie: Twins Mission

wah... It's a great movie...
all of you must have a look on it...
funny + nervous movie....
but the ending...

watch it yourself...
=~*Second day of CNY (年初二)*~=

The day I've been waiting for so long...
because I have partners to GAMBLING (yeah~!)...
with all my cousins whom their age are almost near to mine...
all of them are so cheerful too...
um... forgotten one thing...

my 2nd new cloths for CNY~


How about this? (Hehe~)

=~*Third day of CNY (年初三)*~=

The most serious day (and tired day too)...
The day we went to "Kek Lok Si" to pray...
must be sincere...
So.....

We CLIMB up to Kek Lok Si...

~MuahAHha~

it's not the truth...
will I be like that?
of course NOT...
Then I went to the shop in Kek Lok Si to meet Jia Fern...
cos we didn't meet for a long time already...
so I went to the place where she works to "disturb" her...

=~* Forth day of CNY (年初四)*~=

um... the worst day in CNY...
There was nothing to do on this day...
Just sleep in my bedroom for the whole day...
Waiting for tomorrow to meet my classmate...

=~* Fifth day of CNY (年初五)*~=

yeah... waiting..waiting and waiting....
just wait for today...
I'm going to meet my classmate today...
Hsiang, Shin, Wei, Hua, Jo and me (where is my ah pung?)...
Cien Shin has arranged the program for us today...

Time: 11am - 2pm
Venue: Red Box

walau eh... it's so fun to go with them...
no ppl are fighting for the mic...
but pushing the mic for the others...
SO...

for Redbox lovers...
I recommended you to join them to Redbox...
cos you will have the mic for all the time...

~MuahahAha (joking la, it's really fun to go with you guys)~

Time: 2.30pm- 4.30pm
Venue: Golden Screen Cinema
Movie: Ghost Rider

-.-" initially I was going to fall asleep...
must be laugh too much during in Redbox...
then later start to feel nervous for the movie...
wah... scared until stay close with hua (sorry ya)...

Time: 4.30pm-6.00pm
Venue: Japanese Restaurant opposite Wong Kok

wau... now come some interesting story...
when we ask for a table...
there is a couple sitting at the middle of that shop...
the waiter cannot arrange a table for six of us...
then the waiter ask the guy permission, whether can he shift a bit to arrange the table...

during that time, his food just being served...
then he shouted on the waiter...

G:" you ask to eat now... but you want me to move... how can I have my meal?"

all of us are shock...
then, the guy continue...

G:" I don't want to eat d... just get me my bill..."

When we expect his GF will try to talk with her BF, so don't be like that but...
that girl just follow the guy and go away...

-.-" swt...

what a guy that is so stupid?
pay for the food, but didn't even put into his mouth...
additionally still want to angry with himself...
aiyo....
we are so sorry for the waiter...
haihz...
but that shop's food really nice ler....
just go and try for it when you have the time...

Time:7.oopm
Venue:1901

I'm having dinner with my 3 sis...
cos my parents are going for dinner...
then we plan to watch the lady iron chef...

Time: 7.30pm-9.30pm
Venue: Golden Screen Cinema
Movie: Lady Iron Chef

what a funny movie...
but not really worth it...
cos the movie didn't even reached 2 hours...
but not bad la...

then we went back home to rest d...
what a day that fulls with programs...

=~*Sixth day of CNY (年初六)*~=

supposingly... I plan to study my account on that day...
cos on next tueday, I'm going to have my test...
but suddenly...
Lynn called me to ask for a walk to gurney...
then... aiya.. cincai la...

THEN, WE WENT TO GURNEY...

~muahHAha~

In gurney, I met a friend that I didn't meet for a long time...
He can't recognise me and I can't too (initially)....
then, Lynn and I went into the g-hotel to... ...VISIT la...

~Muahaha~

wah... the design in it really great and fantastic...
the toilet ar...

really "keng"... see the picture I have took below...


have a look yourself when you have the time...

=~*Seventh day of CNY (年初七)*~=

After a week of programs, I really felt so tired d..
I need a rest... then I plan to study some topics...
but I can't... I really feel so tired...
therefore, I sleep for the whole day...

=~*Eight day of CNY(年初八)*~=

The CNY for the Hokkiens... I'm the one of it too...
I remembered what my dad said...

D:" 原来最勇敢的中国人是福建人,因为初一没人敢放炮,就只有福建人的初九新年,福建人敢敢的放炮..."

~MuahaHAHha~

*Those sentence above didn't consist any races or religion discrimination, it's just a joke...

See the pictures I have took on that night... Is it beautiful?

My Lisa was so scared until hide under my mum's leg...


the "money" that I arrange it... great or not?


Burn... and Burn... and Burn......


Finally...
my CNY have ended...
cos I have start my school on monday (年初九)...

I was so tired on that class (8am= so early)...
haihz.... hope that I can have the CNY for next year before I went oversea...

0 comments: