RSS

PCGHS Leo Club 10th Anniversary

~On the 3rd of March 2007~

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to PCGHS Leo Club...
Happy Birthday to you...

My juniors (Fern and Rong Ying) have invited me for a long time to join their 10th Anniversary...
When I reached there... it's 7.30pm...
They are almost getting to start their program...
My "drearest" Emilia is waiting for me...

~MuahaAHha~

That dinner cost me Rm30.00 (so expensive)...
but it's ok la...
cos it's a table dinner, not buffet...
so in my table included ling yi, yi min, emilia, me and one more junior (forgotten her name)...
so 5 of us are eating the dinner that should served 10 person...
it's worth it d la...

Ling yi is always playing the jokes with me...
but she losed me cos my jokes win hers...

~muahaHhaHa~

but they are so busy with the function...
so sad cos I can't help them...
and I knew that they get a negative profit for that function...
but never mind guys...
just try your best is good enough...

Later, they gave us the sovenirs...
see below...




Thank you guys...

There are some pictures took after the dinner...

Me + Emilia + Ming Xian + Ruey Fern

Emilia and me...


Me + Rong Ying + Emilia


The badge of PCGHS Leo Club 10th Anniversary


Eh? Where is Jia Fern?
We just missed to take picture with you...
take it next time ok?

I will miss all of my juniors so much...
YOU ARE SO CUTE...

P/S: Keep In Touch

0 comments: