RSS

Aussie's Sun

When you are in Malaysia, you will complain the sun is so hot. You will keep sweating all the time because the weather is wet. Sometimes, you can even see the water evaporating in air. BUT...

Aussie's weather is actually not too bad. The temperature is just nice like the air-conditioner (of course it's colder than air-cond during winter). However, the weather is damn dry here. I can feel that my skin are so rough especially for my hands. *owhh~~ my pity hands* Then I'll keep putting layers and layers of lotion to moisturize my lovely hands. *putting lotions now*

Besides, due to the cooling weather here, you will be very excited when you get to be under the sun because you wanna warm up youselves. HOWEVER... the sun burnt my skin. Now, it is my lovely pretty face turned. One day, when I was under the sun, I feel so warm but after around 15 minutes, I felt my face start to get burnt.

Note: I am not that kinda people who will put layers of sunblock on my face because I don't wanna be those "kao bin pui" (thick face) people. Nah~ Joking.

So, when I start to feel my face get burnt, I definitely will raise up the file on my hand to cover my lovely face. Then Lany saw it and said this to me...

"Hong Gee!! You are so MALAYSIAN!!!"

Oh my gosh... Yea... I know I am from my action. But what can I do? I feel my face is burning. It's impossible that I do nothing and continue to be under the sun right? I can't switch myself to other place too as Lany insists want to be under the sun. Argh~~ What happen next?

A number of pimples appear on my face definitely which I have expected because this is not the first time I get under the sun. Every time, if I was under the sun for a long time, this would definitely happen to me. No excuse. *sigh* Besides, no pictures about my face for this post too! *muahaha*

But my friends just don't have this kinda things happen on them especially Lany. Her skin is just like Baby's skin. *rolls eyes* Even when my hands were damn dry and so rough, her hands were so smooth like baby's skin. *envy envy*

So, I think I will try my best to keep away from the sun. I will start to put on sunblock on my face. My mum actually bought an expensive sunblock for me since February but I just seldom use them. I knew my mum so care about my skin. She even get me moisturizer mask, whitening mask, golden sunblock, pimples cream etc. But I just did not fully utilized them. It costs her so much. I knew it. Thank you mummy anyway. I will start to use it from now on after this case because I don't wanna be like....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

THIS!! Ouch~~!!


P/S: All girls must take good care of their skin especially those in Aussie Land. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I mentioned this before but I'll just mention again.
In australia it takes about an average of 11 minutes of direct contact with sunlight to get skin damage such as sunburns or even skin cancer

Hong Gee said...

Muahaha... Yea... U mentioned it before and now I am seriously agree with you. Only around 10 minutes, you really can feel the sun is so burning~~ Keep away from sun mates!!!