RSS

Canberra Day 1

We catch a bus on 9am from Central to Canberra. We are getting on the bus with Murray. There are seven of us tag along in this trip - Yee Liang, Xiang Jie, Kyloon, Jocelyn, Chong Wee, Wen Jun and I. As Yee Liang and I are early there waiting for the others, we take pictures there with the bus.

Murray


$15?? WE PAID FOR $25!!


After 3 and a half hours bus, finally we reach Canberra - Australian Capital Territory. Edmond and Pey Yee come along to meet us up to be our tour guide along the trip.

We have our lunch at Sizzle Bar - a Japanese and Korean Restaurant. I get myself a Prawn Tempura Udon. Hmm... the foods there of course are not as good as Sydney but the people there are really so nice. They are so friendly to everyone in there.


Fenner Hall - The place where I will be sleeping tonight. *smile*


After leaving our laugage, we head to Floriade Festival for flowers. The Floriade Festival is held during the Spring season only. It is just so coincidently we have our mid-sem break during this period, so we definitely need to go for it.


~Flowers~



Pey Yee and Gee


Yee Liang, Jocelyn and Gee.


Pretty Girls with Pretty Flowers.


Pey Yee, Jocelyn and Gee.


This is mine!!


I like this view so much.


Cheese~~


Weee~~~

Group Picture

After that, we are heading to a Japanese Festival held in Canberra. It is just like our Bon Odori back in Penang. A lot of Japanese performance, foods and the Japanese dress up in Yukata. The differences is that, in Penang, the people will not queue up for the foods but the people in Canberra will.

On my way to the Japanese Festival

Therefore, you can see a long long queue everywhere in front of the stall but you will feel so sien (boring) to make your queue. So, we just grab some special Japanese foods as a snack then we plan to go back to city for a proper meal. However, we end up having Mc Donalds back in the city. *roll eyes*

After having a great talk for the whole night, we head back to our place for a proper rest. Finally, I get to meet my F*fu Bee. Wow~~ her place is so so so so neat and clean. I thought I would be number one since long time ago but today I would place our sweetie in the first place for cleanliness. YES! SHE WIN! Let me show you her place...

Clean Bed (checked)


Clean Shelves (checked)


Clean Table (checked)


and Clean CUPBOARD!! (checked)


I never seen a girl can mantain such a clean condition by herself without parent helping along (except me *muahaha*) Hey~~ I am doing a great job keeping my place clean too okay? *muahAHhaha*

Anyway, we really have a sweet talk tonight until around 2.30am. I feel so bad for her as she is rushing for her assignment. I think I better sleep earlier so she can start working on her assignment. Pity my dear.

P/S: I am so tired today.

0 comments: