RSS

Last Day Of Semester 2

Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...


Time just flies. Today comes to end of semester 2 of year 2008. My memory keep flashing back the day when I stepped my first footstep at UNSW. I just can't believe that one year just passed in a glance. OMG~~


However, I have one final test for my Marine Environment. How bad is it huh? I can't really enjoy my last day happily with all my coursemates but spending my time on my studies. *sad*
Anyway, I will definitely miss all of you. We are going to have a long summer break and we will definitely going to enrol in some other same courses next year. *grin* For those who are graduating next year, Good Luck and All The Best are the wishes I could send over for your bright future. Hope you guys have a better career.


Besides coursemates, of course I will miss my lecturers and tutors as well. All of them did a really great job on assisting my studies throughout the semester. I appreciate a lot for having such nice lecturers and tutors. =D
Lastly, GOOD LUCK for the finals mates!!! We can do it!!


P/S: The day that I will remember deeply in my memory. =D

2 comments:

Xin Yi said...

'We can't do it"?
hehe...
Good luck for ur last paper!^^
see u in penang then =)

Hong Gee said...

Opps~~ Thanks Ah Pung for the correction~~ ^^
I will c u in Penang! Muackz~~