RSS

Late Night Shopping

Since my holidays start, I didn't really shop anything else for myself. Since tonight is Thursday night, which is late night shopping in Sydney, I go to the city to join Yee Liang, Chong Wee and Jocelyn for late night shopping. *WEeeee~~~*

I reach city around 5.30pm then I directly head to TEMT which is my favourite shop. *smile* I get 2 tops for myself. Then, for us, girls sure wouldn't satisfy for only one shop. We head to Valley Girls and SES as well. I get myself another 2 tops. *blekzz~*


I know I spend a lot today but lama lama satu kali (once in a while). Haiya~~ never mind lah. I told myself. *HahahAHHAa*


Besides, I buy myself another pair of shoes TOO. I spotted this pair of shoes very very very long time ago already. I just can't help myself to bring it back home. After that, we go for Korean food tonight. We are just superb full. Luckily, I check the bill or else we will get charge additional $25. *proud of myself* Hahaha. We take a number of pictures but all with Jocelyn. I'll get from her soon. *smile*

Self-portrait in fitting room

I like this vest so much but no more sizes... *roll eyes*


My money turns into this...

P/S: My parent's pocket has a big hole already today. Sorry~~

3 comments:

.liang.n.jo. said...

yaya.....gao la gao la, u are da accountant ma....its ur job ==P

Hong Gee said...

Haha... what lah... you also accountant okay? it's also part of ur job but u failed~~ haha... jkjk

J A C L Y N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.