RSS

Shopping Free

Holidays are fun but bored as well. Some of them went off to travel but those didn't just bored to death. This is what we so called LIFE. During the semester, everyone is yelling for a break as too much work, assignment and tests to work on. Once holidays start, there is no purpose of life for those without any plans. We should treasure every single moment we have.

Yesterday, I ajak-ed (invited) Meiji who is just as bored as me head to city for girls shopping day. Yay~! I ajak-ed Maggie too but in the end she ffk-ed (didn't turn up) us =.=||

I met up Meiji and Jared for lunch at Sinma. That was my first time meeting Meiji's 3-months-only-boyfriend. Haha. Both of them are so lovely and Jared is quite friendly and funny. He claimed himself talked very little to me yesterday as Meiji warned him to keep his mouth shut and don't overwhelm as I used to be very talkative. See how cute they are right? *grins*

Anyway, we two girls went off for shopping and initially I was really in the shopping mood. In the end, Meiji ended up buying more than me. OMG~~ How could it be right? Unbelievable. I doubt we still not considered the shopaholicsss but our legs nearly broken. Don't worry Jared, I will keep your girl friend's legs safely. Haha.


Argh~~~~ I AM SO BORED!!!


Too bored? So what I did today? I cleaned up my bathroom today. =.=|| I take one day to clean my bathroom. Haha. Don't ask me why. Me myself to have the answer either. I should do something tomorrow.

Till then~~


P/S: I am still not satisfy with my shopping today. I am definitely going again one day. Who wanna join next? =D

0 comments: