RSS

Winter Holiday

Semester 2 commenced last week. OMG~ I just can't believe we are stepping into week 2 soon. This is my last semester already. I want to work hard! *Ummphh...*

Some short updates for my winter holiday. Besides Jay Chou concert, I still went off to Melbourne because I miss my dear Miss SIN so badly. Great gathering we had in Melbourne but too bad I felt sick at the end of the trip so I missed some important occasions. Argh~~

Gee and Pung were wearing our mask in the plane. We were the only one doing so.

I stayed over at my cousin's place and SIN's place for the whole trip. Thank you girls for keeping me in your place and take good care of my when I was sick. Love you girls so much!

Cousins

It's me! =D

Gathering 1 - HSC BIGGEST gathering in MELBOURNE! XD

Gee and Sin
Gathering 2 - F*fus

Gathering 3 - Friends in melbourne

Yi Mei and Gee

Miss Marple's visit. Thanks Chris for driving us. =D

Ricky, Gee, Pung, Wei and Chris.

State Library
Brighton Beach

What were in our plan were mostly food instead of interesting places to visit. Haha. Did I grow fat after I come back from Melbourne? Anyway, I got no Swine Flu from Melbourne okay? Haha.

What I missed in Melbourne? I missed XJ, Kyloon and Carene Birthday Party! I missed the opportunity to sing K with Sin! I missed my trip to Great Ocean Road! I missed the opportunity to Mornington Pennisular! *sigh...* May be another trip to Melbourne? Hahahahhahha. But I did spend a great time with my family and friends in Melbourne.


P/S: I miss all of you in Melbourne! XD

0 comments: