RSS

Letter of Good Conduct

We rent a car to Malaysia Embassy in Canberra today. We depart early 5am in the morning with three and half hours drive. It is a one day trip, not for traveling purposes, but for Malaysia police check for PR purposes. This trip doesn't have time for scenery at all. So, only a few pictures from Malaysia Embassy in Canberra.

O.o Here is it!
Posing me

Posing James XD

Ada apa pun tangkap picture lah...
Immigration Office.
2 "siao kia"
I am obtaining a Letter of Good Conduct from Malaysia Embassy to prove that I have no criminal record in Malaysia. There is a Malay Hakim (The Judge) that ask me certain questions...

"Good Afternoon, Sir."

"Come in please and take a seat. Anything I can help you?"

"Errr... I don't know."

"Huh? Then why are you here?" *smiling*

"Oh... I am here for the Letter of Good Conduct."

"Okay... So how good are you?"

"Oh... I am very good. A good citizen for sure." (hahaha)

"How you are going to prove it to me?"

"Err.... How you want me to prove it to you?"

"Okay... so where are you from?"

"I'm from Penang."

"Who is your Ketua Menteri of Penang?"

"Err................................. Lee Kuan Yew!" *excited*

"Lee Kuan Yew is from Singapore lahhh...." (I always confused btw these 2 guys)

"Oh yea... Errr... Lim Kuan Ying!!!!"

"Yea lahh... So who is Lim Kuan Ying's father?"

"Errr... I know. He is a famous guy. But I cant remember his name." *scratching my head and laugh*

"Huh? Dunno ar? Lim Kiet Siang lahhh..."

"Yea yea... he is the one. I failed my Sejarah lah Sir."

"Haiya... Macam boleh macam ni? How to prove you are a good citizen? Okay now... Who is the PM?"

"NAJIB!!!!"

"You sure?"

"YES! I AM REALLY SURE!"

"Okay lahh... Everything done."

It is not a serious conversation after all. I think the Judge finds me so funny instead and I find the judge is so kind. It was not like what Mr. Goon told me about him anyway. I just feel so funny as I feel that having a test on my history of Malaysia which I throw it ages ago. lol After then, we go for Koko Black which we still can't find it in Sydney.

My Mocha...

A dozen of eggs?

NO! A dozen of chocolates!!! =D
Cutie bear chocolate for Christmas!

Paparazzi catch?

Picture of the day. =)


P/S: I'm so tired!

0 comments: