RSS

Day 2 of Summer Holiday

It is another tired day and yet a happy one. It is the first day of the week, which means blue Monday, and thus reflecting that it is time to work on my Permanent Residence (PR) application after finishing my final exams. My head starts to pain when think about it. I have so many things yet to be done.

I am so lucky to have guidance from friends for the application and a companion to work on it together. I am glad to have you guys! =DD (Note: proud with my credits Mr. Goon and Mr. Giam? LOL)

It is another day spending in city. Besides settling visa issues, we accompany Wann Huei to look for some souvenirs to bring home, partly for his mother-in-law-yet-to-be. Opps... Aunty, he will be a good son-in-law-in-the-future.

We headed to Lindts Cafe for... a chat? harbour viewing? a scope of ice-cream for 4 person? getting Sarah's birthday cake from EUGENE? We did a lot of funny stuffs there instead but it was fun. I think I talked and laughed too much today, starting to get soar throat. *Ahem*



P/S: What is the plan for tomorrow? "......"

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

that's you gee :) chat and laugh a lot. heheheh have fun!

Hong Gee said...

Hahaha. Yea... I know! Thanks Joe! =D