RSS

30th Bodhi Nite

Hello World! I know my blog is collecting dusts again. *fuuuu....* Now it is time to update my diary. =) Where have I been up to recently? BODHI NITE!


For those who have been following my blog, you should know that Bodhi Nite is an anniversary celebration of Unibuds. Bodhi Nite is a special event this year because we are celebrating the 30th birthday of Unibuds. I am glad that I have the opportunity to be part of the organising committees this year to bring it to a success. Thanks to Mr. Chew for providing me an opportunity being part of the OCs. I do enjoy the whole journey with all of you. =)

Finally, we had our last OC meeting yesterday to draw a big conclusion for Bodhi Nite. Out of sudden, all of us felt that time does fly. We couldn't believe that we have walked through this process together for 3 months. Throughout the process, everyone is learning and growing through their mistakes including myself. Everyone did try their best! What I would like to say is... THANK YOU ALL MY HELPERS! You guys made Bodhi Nite a success too! =D

Part of my team =)

See? These are all my cars. Opps... Helpers. XD

I do not have a group picture with all my helpers but still thanks a lot for their help!

Erica! =D

One of my favourite pictures. =)

Besides, I feel that it has become a trend for my friends to gather in this event... every year. Thanks a lot for those who bought the tickets to show their support. Further appreciation to those who made their effort to attend as well! =D

Sheng Yu, Gee and Xiang Jie.

Apparently we missed Mr Teh this year. =( Anyway, still thanks Sheng Yu for making the effort to attend again this year! Thank you! Besides, Joe supported Bodhi Nite too this year! I didn't have a chance to take picture with her. We will have the chance again ya? =D

Anyway, so what is next? Thank You Dinner! All helpers are invited and it is time to catch up again! See you guys soon! =)


P/S: I am proud of my team!