RSS

Thank You Dinner

So what I did on Saturday? Cook! I cooked the whole day basically because we were having Bodhi Nite Thank You dinner in the evening. My main dish for the night was Fried Bee Hoon!

*Taddaaa~~*

Okay... I know the presentation is not attractive at all. I am not a Master Chef anyway. Haha. As long as it tastes good. Right Right? XD

Thank you dinner is an event for all the OCs to show their appreciation and gratitude towards their helpers. Thus, we as the OCs, need to cook for the helpers. I wonder when will our BIG BOSS cook for the OCs huh? :P Anyway, I hope they enjoyed it. Besides, we did some play back of the "golden" scene for Bodhi Nite too. In other words, it was all the funny scenes of everyone. What to do? UNIBUDS share laughter among each others right? =D

=)

I believe everyone enjoyed themselves during the night. It brought all of us back to Bodhi Nite.

Photo credited to Eric Lam.


P/S: Good memories will keep deeply in everyone's heart... forever because all of us walked through the journey together. =)