RSS

Twenty Eleven

I can't believe my last post was dated back in September 2010. Under the "edit posts" column, a number of unpublished post is sitting underneath. Why are they not published? Because they are just not supposed to be published. :P As someone told me before, blog is a public platform where everyone can access easily. So, please be aware of your posts. I would then ask myself... then what is the purpose of blogging? Maybe I should change back to write my diary. =)

So what have I been doing since the last Autumn? A lot of things... On the 31st December 2010, I went to countdown with a bunch of friends in North Sydney. It was my first experience taking a train across Sydney Harbour Bridge. *ok... I know it's epic failure* Besides, it was my first experience counting down in Sydney too. That day was really unforgettable. I saw a smile on everyone's face. =) I told myself that I will want to count down again in the coming year for sure - In Sydney.

How about Chinese New Year? I feel like Christmas eve instead, the whole night was so silence. Although there seems to have a lot of celebration in China town, the atmosphere is still can't beat Malaysia's. Again, my first Chinese New Year in Sydney this year. I feel that Christmas is more happening that CNY in Sydney. And I am missing home now.


I had my first Christmas, New Year and Chines New Year in Sydney... all in one goal. What's next? Valentines' Day? lol Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Gong Xi Fat Chai! Everyone huat dua chai! =D


P/S: And F*fu Joe is back in Penang. I wish her has a new journey ahead in coming year. All the best to her and everyone. One day, I will pack my bag to somewhere else too. =)

0 comments: