RSS

Completed DCMAU

Early in the morning, Pung was keep informing me that there were still 8 hours and 45 minutes lefted to set all of us free. It makes me happy, nervous and "no heart" to study anymore as well. Haihz~ Suddenly, my house water was cut without giving any information. Urgh~ So, I went to ah Pung's house to bath. Hehe. Thanks a lot to Pung! Siang, don't envy me oh~ haha.

Once I reached Inti, Nicole was there as well. There was quite a heavy rain out there. Nicole offered me her umbrella and stood outside my car for a moment. So touched~~ Thanks Nicole! (:

Finally, it is 7.00pm. I have finished my exam today. YEAH!!! Although it is only 2 subjects in short semester, it is torturing as well. Every week sure have assignments or tests. That time is hard to go. But now, everything is over. So, the f*fu are going to US pizza to celebrate it with Maple. It is nice time to have the dinner together. :)

The one year course for DCMAU is completed in 7.00pm on 30th October 2007. MISSION COMPLETED!!

P/S: See me fly, I'm proud to fly up high...

0 comments: