RSS

Happy birthday to my "room mate"...

Today, I spot 2 similiar bottles of mine in Inti Library. Sim Ai shows me about them. Haihz... After I have take their pictures, feeling myself so lame. Haha.

This is mine bottle (the left)...

Bottle 1 in rack number 38:

Bottle 2 in rack number 35:

Later, Sim Ai still remind me that there is still one more bottle similiar to mine outside the library. There is another person own it too. Haihz... Sien. There are 4 similiar bottles in Inti International College Penang.
Today is my room mate birthday too. It is the most kind sister I have ever had. My mum buys her a cake from secret recipe - White Chocolate Macadamia. It is so nice and expensive.

The cake...


The birthday girl...


P/S: Love you sis... muacks...

2 comments:

huahua said...

the cake seems nice..feel like want to eat it...
oopss..hungry..hee..
=P

Hong Gee said...

hehe... the cake taste ok la... cos it is so fat... hehe...