RSS

Ikea

It's Sunday! We are heading to Ikea which is located at the Rhodes. Although it is quite far, the shopping mall are quite nice to shop. *Big Smile*

Jin Soon, Maggie, Kyloon, Jocie and Gee are in a group for this trip. We meet up on 9.00am in the morning at the bus-stop. That's so early!! This group are tend to be the early-wake-up-people. It is good too to force myself to wake up early. ^^

Wao~~ the breakfast in Ikea is superb cheap. It costs only 2 dollar for a plate which have the bacon, eggs, tomato, sausage and hash brown. So, I ORDER 2 PLATES BREAKFAST!! My first time eating 2 portion in Australia. XD But the portion is small la... cos it is only $2 nia... Haha.


The 2 dollar breakfast!


I am enjoying!

Maggie with her healthy breakfast!

Jin Soon is having his favourite jelly!

Kyloon busy eating!

Jocie doesn't know what to pose there... XD

After fulling our stomach, it's shopping time! We walk around Ikea for a lot of stuffs - furnitures, kitchen appliances, workspace stuffs, dustbin etc. But I just look for a lot of stuff without buying anything at the end. We are so tired after that as you know that Ikea is so huge. After buying the stuffs, we just feel so sleepy. @_@

That's me!


Maggie and Gee.

The 3 pretty girls...

HOWEVER, Jin Soon, Jocelyn and I are still energetic to shopping around the shops for clothes and shoes. I just don't know why? XD Haha. Lastly, we just carry the stuffs back to home around 3pm.

P/S: An wonderful day for Ikea!

0 comments: