RSS

Thanks to...

I have been here in Sydney for more than a month already. There are lots of people keep asking me: How are you? Still homesick? Adapt to the life there already? Do you feel boring now? etc. From those greetings, I know that who do care me the most. That is why I am posting this blog to write down a big THANK YOU to them.


I want to THANK to:

1) My Parent who work hard and spend a lot money to send me over to Sydney...
2) My Daddy who will definitely views webcam with my everyday...
3) My Mummy who teaches me how to cook and help me survive in Sydney...
4) My youngest sister who chat a lot with me and care me... How sweet she is? :)
5) My second sister who will update me the lastest news and songs in Penang....
6) My eldest sister who will talk a lot of her things to me...
7) My cousin who offer his time for me whenever he is free...
8) My cousin who help me to call up my parent whenever I need it...
9) My cousin who try to help me in Sydney when they can...
10)My F*fus who always keep their contact with me and update me...
11)My friends who help me to recover from homesick...
12)My friends who help me a lot here with the things I am not familiar with...
13)My friends who will always be there for me when I need them...
14)My Dad's friends who offer their helps here in Sydney whenever they can...
15)My collegues who will spend their time for me although they are working...
16)My grandma who wants to know my lastest condition whenever she can...
17)My aunties who care that I am getting thinner... XD

Besides, I also appreciate a lot to those who spend their time for me just before I leave Penang. I just want to tell all of you that I am going on pretty well here. Everything going on smoothly here and I am healthy here. I do appreciate a lot on all things that all of you did to me. I know that who care me the most. It will keep deeply in my heart and my memory. I will miss you all and I will remember all of you of course!


P/S: THANK YOU!

0 comments: