RSS

Missed-Updates!!

Title: F*fu Nicole in Sydney!
Date: 11 April 2008

Finally, F*fu Nicole came down to Sydney. I didn't meet her for about 2 months already as she was in ANU (Canberra). Although I can't spend much of my time for her this trip, I still try my best to tour her around. We went to Hyde Park, Darling Harbour and Fish Market - Funs, Foods and Pictures. *Big Smile* After that, I sent her off to Central as she was heading to Newcastle for the other F*fus. Anyway, I felt happy that you are here Nicole!


Nicole and Gee in Fish Market!

****************************************************

Title: 6 F*Fus in Sydney this trip!
Date: 15 April 2008

I felt so sad that I couldn't spend my time for my F*fus because I know it is hard to get 6 F*fus gather together in Sydney. Tests, Assignments, Quizes were following me during this period. This makes me feel so sorry for them. I could just spend my lunch time for them. *Sigh* Lastly, I could just sent them off to bus stop without taking any pictures. T_T Anyway, I still hope to meet you girls in Sydney next trip ya. *Big Smile*

***********************************************************************

Title: Happy 21st Birthday to F*Fu Wei!
Date: 23 April 2008

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to Turtle...

Happy Birthday to you....

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY F*FU WEI!!

Although I can't be there for you in Melbourne for your birthday, I still wish you have a wonderful 21th birthday. :)

*flash back in Year 2007 - when she was wearing her pyjamas*


I could just wish her by using Skype but both of us were in pyjamas as well this year for her birthday. Kekekeke~~ Anyway, Happy 21st Birthday Toto! Kekeke~


P/S: Sorry for the late updates...

0 comments: