RSS

Melbourne Trip

As usual, there are three of us going to melbourne to travel. Yeah!! I start packing my stuff this morning but I'll be fying off tonight. I know I am kind of last-minute person. *laughh proudly*

What to do? My flight is 10pm mah... Of cos I start packing my stuff in the morning lah...

We catch a bus to the domestic air-port because we are poor student. No money to take a cab. *sobs sobs*
But it's a good experience to take the bus to air-port since each of us just have one laugage. Especially kyloon who is travel-light.
He is so proud of himseld being travel-light compare to both of us who bring a lot of stuff. *cheh* WE ARE GIRLS MAH!!!

Take a picture before flying off. ^-^



*


*


*


*


MELBOURNE!! HERE WE ARE!!

We reach Melbourne around 11pm and we take a skybus to the city. See Kyloon in the Skybus? I take this picture without his awareness. ^^V

Wee Hean are the first person to meet us up in Melbourne. We go to some Chinese Restaurant for supper. We have a good talk that night.


P/S: Here I come Melbourne!

0 comments: