RSS

Skydeck

We wake up late today. We just have Vietnam food as our brunch today. After that, we meet up with Soo Nee. She was my high school mate back in Peng Hwa. We used to be librarian together.

After that, she tour us around - Federation Square, Skydeck etc. I can't really remember much as I don't have any pictures of today. I will get it from Jocelyn as soon as possible.

Gee and Soo Nee.


At night, we have some Japanese food as dinner. It's recommended by Soo Nee. It's kinda expensive and not so filling. After that, we just go to have some dessert to fill up our stomach. We go to two famous dessert shop at once. Keng leh?? It's Max Brenner and San Churros!!

Both are so delicious and yummy~~ Owh~~ I feel so sweet when having it~~ I fall in love with the Churros. It's one kind of donut in spanich way and have it with delicious chocolate dips.

After the dessert, I meet up with f*fu wei!! I MISS HER SO SO SO MUCH!! I am going to stay overnight with her. However, we end up staying over Chris's place as they are going to drink tonight. I just go there play around and have a few cups with them. I get to know Wei's friends there - Vicky and Anita. I slept quite late tonight.


P/S: Nice view from the Skydeck.

0 comments: