RSS

Assignment on Merdeka

Hari Merdeka for Malaysia! Happy 51th Birthday for Malaysia! There is a Merdeka Festival in Darling Harbour today but I just can't go for it. I need to go to 3 beaches for my assignments. *Sigh~~*

I slept for about 5 hours only last night after came back from Bodhi Nite and did my assignments. I wake up early in the morning for this trip but I don't really feel very sleepy though. *roll eyes* Weird right? *laughh*

First destination - La Perouse. We get to meet 2 other coursemates doing the assignment too. So, we just do it together! *smile* More hands so we can finish it in a higher speed.

See our sleepy face early in the morning?? - La Perouse.

Second destination - Coogee Beach. It is freaking strong wind in Coogee Beach compare to La Perouse. *roll eyes* As it is lunch time already, we just have lunch in a stall named as Chish and Fips beside Coogee Beach. Yes~~ They purposely named it up side down with the word Fish and Chips. Funny right? *laughh*

Here we are in Coogee - Strong winds~~

Last destination - Bronte Beach. I think this beach is quite nice in some sense. Anyway, we meet another coursemate coming for the assignment again. *laughhhh* He is coming with his family members. How great is it right? Daddy, Mummy and Grandma come along with him for assignment. I wish I have the chance too! *laughhh*

Li Wei, Chong Wee, Shih Shing, Gee, Jocelyn, Jennifer, Melinda and Yoke Heng.

Can you see the view behind us? It is nice right? After that, we catch a cab back to Kingsford. Although it is quite time consuming, I think it is a good experience though *big smile*


P/S: Hari Merdeka!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe... khaiyi here....
wat course is that??? so weird... need to go 3 beaches... anyway, good u enjoy the trip right after bn.. ahhaha good job!

Hong Gee said...

haha~~ The Marine Environment lor~~ But the trip was nice~~ Haha~~