RSS

Bodhi Nite 2008

Wow~~ Finally it is Bodhi Nite 2008!!! The organising committees were busy preparing for it and now it comes today. It starts on 6pm sharp and I am assigned to usher the people where to get their foods and seats. Suddenly...

I MEET YEE LIANG!!! He was my primary school's mate! Is PRIMARY SCHOOL'S MATE!!! I didn't meet him for about 8 years already but finally we get to meet up again. Not in penang but in Sydney! How great is it right?? Oh yea~~ and Xiang Yuan was our primary school's mate too. I just met him up early this year too in my uni. Oh~~ how great is it? So happy to meet them here.

Yee Liang, Hong Gee and Xiang Yuan
3 of us just change a lot after 8 years. =)

We are keep chit-chatting on the past old times we had back in primary school. Owh~~ Although a lot of funny stories, I enjoy the time we have. I miss the time we had last time but we just can't go back to those times. Sigh~~ Oh yea~~ and Yee Liang was in the same class as me for the past 6 years in primary school. There is another guy - Jian Hong too. Three of us were in the same class for 6 years but I still didn't have the chance to meet Jian Hong yet. One day... *laughhh*
Jocelyn and Gee.

Gee and Wee. Can you guess which department he is helping?

Yes!!! Catering department obviously with his "uniform"~~ *laughhh*

Gee, Cheng Hiang, Jocelyn and his PRO-Camera. Muahaha.

Bodhi Nite's performance are awesome seriously. It is far better than what I expected. Excellent!! A lot of surprises tonight. Although I just try my best to help as much as I can, I feel so hapy to get involved and helping them in Bodhi Nite.

Bodhi Nite 2008 [Karma] - Seeds of Tomorrow, Blossoms of Yesterday.


P/S: Thank you Maggie for borrowing me a pair of shoes for Bodhi Nite. *big smile with teeths*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see that u actually enjoyed Bodhi nite! ehehe..
its reali something great isn't it? that was how i felt alst year too! hope u can involve more next year! mayb in choir? hehehe...
BN is a very grand event i think.. grand not in terms of money spend of audiences.. is in terms of dhamma learning and also teamwork.. without anyone of u, BN wont be that success... thruout the planning process i learnt a lot too.. hope u gain some dhamma from the process as well.. may u be well n happy! c u around neh!
-khaiyi-

Hong Gee said...

Yea~~ I enjoyed it so much~~ It was so awesome~~ A lot of surprises and it was so much better than what I expected~~ of cos I learned from the dhamma!! Anyway I'll get involved too next year~~ Choir?? hmm... think about it first~~ muahaha~~ :P

Anonymous said...

Wah who is xiang yuan? He looks smart!!

Mandy said...

Glad that you enjoyed BN! ^_^ There is nothing more rewarding then watching the show and being in the journey..

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

you have been linked

http://chenghiang.wordpress.com/2008/09/01/bodhi-nite-2008-photos-and-blogs-links/

Hong Gee said...

Ian:
-____-" Yea lor~ Who is it huh? Look so "smart"?? Muahaha... *speechless*

Mandy:
Yea~~ I agree~~ Anyway, Great Job Mandy~~!! =)

Cheng Hiang:
Thanks for the link~~ Cheers!