RSS

Closing Ceremony of Beijing Olympic

Finally, it comes to the end of Beijing Olympic. The closing ceremony starts on 8pm sharp according to Beijing's time. I personally would prefer the closing ceremony rather than the opening ceremony. With the closing ceremony, it represents another past of 4 years. How fast time flies? Could you remember the last Olympic held in Athens? Owh~ I am getting old~~ Muahaha!

Besides the great performance, they manage to view up every moment that are memorable to the athletes along the 16 days. It is so touched when they are view those video accordingly from the first day (8/8/08) until the last day of the Olympic (24/8/08).

All the performance are great and awesome. Although it is sad for end of Beijing Olympic which took them 4 years for preparation but they did a really great job. I am proud of Beijing... even I am not from China. But who cares? *laughh* We are Chinese!!

There are some singers and artists from Hong Kong, China, Taiwan etc. I saw LEEHOM too! Oh my god~~ Feel so happy to see him involving in the Closing Ceremony even though the camera just zoom in a few second on his face. *LAughh LoudLyy*

I like the part they promotes the friendship among the countries although they are competing for the gold metal in the Olympic. Friendship and Happiness are much more important than the Gold. *smile*

I am wondering how will it be for the next Olympic in London on year 2012? I think they are currently headache with it now as the people will definitely comparing them with Beijing Olympic. Anyway, I hope that they won't disappoint us.


P/S: One World One Dream.

0 comments: