RSS

I ♥ my parents

Gloomy and raining day today.

It's my bad day,

because I catch cold d.

I am sick. T.T

"Arhh~~ chew~~!!" the whole day.

"Bless you" keep coming out from everywhere in the office.

They are just so lovely. =)

After work, reach home,

I have a little chat with my parents.

Concerning my new work,

new policy changed,

and keep introducing apa-apa uncle/aunty's son to me.

=.=

Lovely chat with them:

While my parents are looking at the new policy changed link...

"Eh... how come you read so quick? You finished all already meh?"

"Yea lah... you so slow one."

Then, my dad just showing off his speed reading by verbally read it out loudly to my mum.

Of course, my mum in response, she also read aloud the words and so....

they were both competing whose speed reading is faster.

HAHAHHAHA.

Topics continue...

"So, you must be thankful to the person who introduced you the work - M"

"Yea... I know."

"Who is M?"

"You see? I remembered my daughter's story but you don't!"

* She was showing off she cares me more than my dad*

My dad, in return of the jealousy, said the following...

"What? then you should be thankful that you joined UNIBUDS, then UNIBUDS people introduced you to work in Ivan's fernery, then you've got the chance to meet the M"

".......... Then why not you say, I must be thankful that I was born to be your daughter so I've got the chance to come oversea and bla bla bla bla bla ...."

"YEA lah... So... You must be thankful that your mum CHASED me successfully and so finally we got married and bla bla bla bla bla ....."

"HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA" - 3 of us LOL-ed.

They are just so cute, aren't they? They just make my day. Both of them.

I love you daddy, mummy~~! *muack muack*


P/S: Bad day turns into a good good day! =DDD

0 comments: