RSS

Sleep Cycle

With the lovely weekend, finally I got myself enough sleep and I'm fully energetic today.

I have a good laugh today with my colleagues.

Although they were all sharing about their kids,

somehow they reminded me about my parents.

I used to be like that their kids before when I was young. =)

Besides, we were discussing regarding sleeps.

I was told that we have "sleep cycle" every night.

From the article, I found out that human beings have about 3-5 episodes of dream per night.

o.O?

It's an interesting article. Have a look on it. It's good for your health. =P

With the early bird to be in the office,

I get to leave early too!

=D

Finally I get to cook dinner at my own.

It's so great even though it's a bit tiring. =DD

Out of sudden,

with a simple message from friends upon the appreciation,

they simply make me feel happy.

I'm happy because I feel that they are happy with what I have done.



Haha. I find this picture and it reminds me of James.

Probably he will change it to "Good Lxxx Luck!" lol

Anyway, good luck guys!


P/S: Today, I've come up a checklist for myself. I promise I'll get them done as soon as possible.

0 comments: