RSS

It's Thursday!

Last Night, my whole brain was only....

IRR

MARR

IRR

MARR

IRR

MARR

lol

In the end, I slept for only 5 1/2 hours last night.

I thought I was going to take leave today already.

Sick badly...

Lack of sleep...

Eyes were so sour.

However,

I woke up earlier as compare to the other days.

I am more spiritual too.

Is this the so called... Power-nap? lol

When I was on my way to work, I saw the maple leaves were dropping on the ground.

They are just so beautiful scattered on the ground in the park. =)

It reminds me that winter is coming soon.

It's time to put on more clothes people. =)

After I've start working,

now I miss home cooking so badly.

Everyday of eating out is getting myself boring.

I am missing soup soup soup!

Glad that I had it last night.

=DDD

I shall start figure out a solution for myself.



P/S: I like to see his "liak kong" pattern. HAHAHA.