RSS

Boring English Teacher

Today, I'm having an english tuition class as usual....
you may be asking I'm giving tuition class to the others or I'm the one being tuitioned....
I can tell you that I'm the one being tuition because my mum wants me to strengten my english as next year I'm going to Australia....

But this tuition teacher.........
During the class, she's keep chatting the nonsence topics....
She just keep mentioning the education systems of Malaysia is getting worse....
She feels boring when teaching Malaysian's students....
Malaysia's education have no qualities....
~~~Bla bla Bla BlLaA bla Blaa~~~
So annoying....

When she is teaching us, she doesn't teach us the proper of doing the things that she wants us to do....
she just "throw" a bunch of homeworks to us and say you do it....
then when we did it.....
she will say:" No... It shouldn't be in this ways.... don't ever your school's teacher taught you about this...."
-.-" swt....

Today is more worse....
I'm standing alone with her for one and a half hours because lst few lessons, she is concentrates on my sisters....
now my sisters have finished their exams....
so, today she wants to teach me alone for one and a half hours....
haihzz....
Finally, the time past already.....

P/S: I'm not paying you the money for the time to tell me nonsences....

4 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

faster stop the tuition.. in the sake of your parents' hard-earned money.. hahaha.. and save your time too..

Hong Gee said...

Me myself also wish too... but you know what? I just talk to my father about it... but I get scolded pulak.... he say "next year wanna go overseas d... still doesn't wanna read this and that... always watch those useless TV programm.. bla bla bla..." So do you still think I can stop that tuition? I really wish to stop it la.... but... haihz... T_T

Joe-Lene said...

"you wanna pay money for someone to come to talk with me whom i dont wanna talk to, and i learn nothing from her, and wastemy precious time"
haha..tell your dad like this :) for fun la.. dun take it serious. hehe.. try to persuade ur dad lo..

Hong Gee said...

haih.... I don't dare to try it again... scared to get scolded again... haihz.... anyway, thanks a lot for your effort for phrasing the sentence for me ya? hehe...