RSS

What a Low EQ Person!!!!

Today, my dad ask me whether need to clear the refrigerator because it has "produce" some smell for the past 2 days....
Then, my dad decide to clear and clean the refrigerator himself....
Later, some sound and noice come out from the kitchen...
my mum and dad are arguing about it....
my mum scold my dad that he touches and simply throw her things in the refrigerator....

During that time, I am doing my stuff in my room...
So I don't know anything about it....
then I just go back to my room and do my stuff.....
During lunch time, my dad ask me whether what I want to eat?
then
I say (G):" Country Club lor.... I though you said you want to have your lunch there?"
my dad reply (D):"your mum say she doesn't want to go out for lunch... so want to pack something back home to eat? Chicken Rice?"

then, my mum heard it and shout toward us....
M:"I don't want to have chicken rice anymore... every week also chicken rice...."

then my dad is very angry.... he then goes into the kitchen and blames toward me....
D:" Everything also angry (mentioning my mum)..... when ask all of you go out to eat, she say outside is hot, doesn't want to go out.... when I clear and clean the refrigerator for her, she say I kaypo and touch her things but never say thank you.... when I'm classifying the Beans into the bottle half way, I went to fetch your sister, she say me do the things half way.... Then during the time I go to fetch your sister, you see the things on the table also don't know help me to clean it up.... if I din't go to fetch your sister, who want to fetch her?"

When he is shouting those sentences above toward me, he is keep banging the door of the cupboard in the kitchen.... what a low EQ person...

I ask him stop banging the door:" you want to sell your door is it?"
but he just pretend he didn't heard me and just keep banging again....
and in his sentences, he just trying to show me that I'm one of the fact that makes him angry too..... Urgh~~!!!
I really cannot take it anymore.....
then I finally answer back to him.....

G:" hey.... you didn't ask me to fetch Hong Ing ya... So please don't blame me.... and then just now I was in my room, I didn't come down to the kitchen... so how I know that you did your things half way and need me to clean it up?"

During that time, I'm washing the cups and plates...
then he just keep asking me to go away... Let him to wash those plates....
urgh~~!!!
I just chase him get out of my way....
so annoying....
This incident make me feel that I "owe" to them....
I "owe" them everything since 100 years ago....
when everything happen,
I'm surely the person who get blame....
everything is my fault....
everything is my mistake....

When those sentences come to my mind, it makes my tears come out....
I couldn't remember when is the last time my tears come out already.....
but my Low EQ Daddy makes me cry....
and until this moment, I still haven talk a word to him....

P/S: I really hate those low EQ person...

8 comments:

huahua said...

gee...don't be so sad ya..sayang..maybe is just ur daddy bad mood so only like that..don't angry ya..k..sayang ya..

Hong Gee said...

hua hua.... thanks a lot.... I'm cooling down d... my mood is getting better liao... thanks for your caring ya....

Bee said...

Gee, your daddy blamed you because he knows you're a very reliable person.
He talked in harsh tone towards you because he cannot hold his anger any longer.
Look on the brighter side.
He spoke to you when he's in despair.
He probably think that you would understand what he's going through.
Sometimes our parents are just like us.
We are not good at expressing feelings and so do they.
His way of expressing could be a little harsh but that doesn't mean that he has low EQ.
Put yourself into his shoes.
How would you react when such a thing happens to you?
The drawback of being someone reliable is that people overly rely on you.
People expect alot from you because you have alot to give. ^^
Cheer up gee gee!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... might be i'm late to say this to you...
cheer cheer cheer

Joe-Lene said...

Gaiii! I'm outdated! But still.. Calm down ya geeeee~
Cheers! I don't know what else can I say.. You see, there are so many consoling-words for you from those buddies.. I'm speechless then.. Hee.. That's what friends are for :) Cheers.

michiko said...

i just popped in from nowhere, hope you dont mind.
anyway, cheer up k!! =D

Hong Gee said...

to all my dearest friends,
thanks a lot for all of your counserling.... now it's fine btw me n my dad d.... N ah Joe... u'r not outdated lar... this incident just tell u tat need to read my blog more often nia.... haha.... anyway, thanks you guys very much ya...

Anonymous said...

always come and see ur bog but it seems no more updating...