RSS

Memorable Birthday ~ My Last TEEN Birthday

My DCMAU gang planned a lot for today....
I wanna write down a big THANK YOU to all of them....
included Cien, Siang, Pung, Joe, Hua, Wei, Nicole and Sim Ai....
Well, Cien... I mentioned you to be the first person d.... happy? keke....

On the 10th of May, they invited me to celebrate in Redbox already....
Frankly speaking, this is my first time that my friends organised and planned the birthday celebration for me....
That's why I would like to thank to all of you....


Before the 12 midnight of 14 May 2007, I recieve the first wishing message from my junior (Jia Fern)....
On the 12 midnight, I receive the wishing message from Pung, Joe and follow by nicole.....
I wake up at about 9 morning....
I have a cup of milo as breakfast only as I'm going to Redbox to have my lunch... kekeke...
Then, when I was preparing myself, I receive the message from Cien and Hua....

On 11.30am sharp, Siang reaches my house and pick me up to Gurney for Redbox...
Thank you so much....
After then, We sing in the Redbox for 3 hours....
During the time, wah.... we just like going crazy in the room...
shout as loud as possible....

Firstly, Siang sings "Forever love" for Hua...
see?


Secondly, Cien, Wei and I just like forming a choir group with Siang as the " 指挥" with the song "我的骄敖".....
it's so funny....



Cien and I somemore come out a "young Twins"....
supposingly, G = Gillian and C= Charley
but now, G=Gee and C = Cien


~~~quakeAekakEkakAe~~~

Oh Bah Sang cannot "join" us to sing ....hahaha....
she just can sing the S.H.E.'s songs and forms a 3 persons group with the others.....
It's so funny...

After that, they sing a "cute cute" version Birthday song for me with a "cute cute" version Birthday Cake (Brownie) and a "cute cute" key chain with a birthday card....


Oh~~~~ So lovely.......
Thank you so much to all of them.....
Some of them who stay in Butterworth still come to penang to celebrate with me....
SO TOUCH~~~~
Thanks a lot my buddies.....
I will remember this birthday celebration in my life.....
Next year we celebrate in Australia already ya....

~~~KekKekekkEKkee~~~

Do I think too much???
HahahAHhahAHa......
After that, we go to idp to ask for the further studies.....
Then, we end up the celebration already.......
Thanks a lot....

Ohya, and that Justin birthday is just the same as mine too...
then I message him and wish him...
then he reply me:
" thanks and yesterday is your birthday right? Happy Belated Birthday..."
It's so sweat la.... -.-"
Justin, I'll remember this phrase for my whole life...

At night, my daddy buys me a KFC as my dinner....
because I love chicken....

~~~MuahahHAhahaHHa~~~

Besides, me parents prepared a nice dinner for me too...
see?

When my sisters come back from their tuition, it's time to sing birthday song for me again....
my mum comes out some sentences which she usually say to me.....
" Hong Gee... go to prepare the cake, plates and folks already.... It's time to sing birthday song...."

I reply....
" What? hey... Its' my birthday.... Why I should go to prepare? ok... you want me to go and prepare... After that, I shout you all and say :" hey... can come and sing birthday song for me d" like that ar?"
My mum just laughing and keeping smiling to me....
Then both of my sisters go to prepare for me...
swt la... birthday also ask me to do chores...
Then, Continue with my second birthday cake with the birthday song....
thanks a lot to my daddy, mummy and sisters...

P/S: Thanks to -->
1. Cien for booking the redbox for me.
2. Hua for using her dot red card.
3. Siang for fetching me for the whole day.
4. Pung for being the first person to wish me.
5. Joe and Nicole buying the birthday card for me.
6. Wei for using the "cute cute" birthday cake that make her late.
7. Sim Ai wishing message.
8. Daddy's KFC.
9. Mummy's permission.
10. All of these DCMAU 9 "siao po" that put a lot of effort on it. Thanks a lot and Friendship forever. Love you all so much... muackss....

4 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

memorablel lerh?! Hahahahaha... same same lah.. my birthday was also so memorable tooooo^^ thanks for joining me to be 19th! LOL...

Hong Gee said...

It's memorable for me mah~~
yours is more memorable than mine la...
HahHAha....
It's my pleasure to be the second member...
HhahHAHha....

Pei Ni said...

honggee~~
happy belated birthday ^^
sorry for the late wishes ..paiseh lo
hehehe..

Hong Gee said...

Pei Ni~~
I felt so shock and so happy when I saw ur comment~~~
Anyway, Thank you so much ya~~~
hehe~~