RSS

Special post to UK

I had a dream last night. Although I cant judge how real is it, I just know that my tears dropped. It reminds me a dream that he had before. His tears dropped at that time too and I laughed at him. Now... I understand why he had this kind of feelings. It's not comfortable at all. It is really uncomfortable.... my heart is pain.

While I was feeling uncomfortable, the comfort from my parents is always the best. After a day of work, their greetings just make my day. Especially the compliment from my dad. =) He said he realised his daughter is getting more pretty. =DD This is the best part of the conversation.

Sometimes I find myself really a lucky girl. I'm blessed because I have them supporting me all the time. Really ALL of them. While I need them, I make one simple call, they will be there for me. =D Especially him. He touched my heart... He is the one supporting me all the time. No matter what obstacles I am facing, whenever I need him, he will be there for me. I just want to say... I am glad to have you. He knows every single little pieces of me. Even though he's thousand miles away from me, he still care me whenever I need him. Can you imagine how touched would it be when I keep asking him... "What is your time there?" While he just set my Sydney time in his lappy all the time? I feel so embarrassed. lol

He is my lovely and strong cousin! =DDD


I know he is stressed with his final exams as this would be his last semester. Anyway, all the best for his final presentation and I am waiting for his turn to graduate! Your girl will be there soon with you lahhh.... :P I think this is the last picture we took way back one and half year ago. Don't really know when will be the next time we can take picture. =( That's why I like to take picture around and capture the precious moment I have with everyone around me cause I treasure every single moment I spend with everyone. ^^


P/S: I don't know what I want. But... I think I should make a decision by myself instead of waiting or asking around for the answer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I'm new here.
Btw, I happen to be a [url=http://moms.elearners.com/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=5621 ]lawyer[/url], too. :D
Hopefully I can contribute here!