RSS

Stay strong guys

I get to know a secret from someone. Oppss... shhh.... I feel so happy for her because this is the first time I see her falls in love. =DDD No matter decision she is making, I'll stand by her side. Always... I will. =)

Finally, here comes my Saturday. I didn't do anything much because everyone is having final exams soon. Even though I am not having any exams, I feel nervous for everyone. I keep telling around....

"shoo shoo.... go study! You must study now! Good Luck!"

I dare not disturb anyone cause everyone seems to be busy. =( Even my sister.... =(((

Finally, I get to meet them tonight for dinner. We didn't meet up for one whole week, this make me miss them so muchiee. Everyone of them... topic carrying around non-stop as there are just too much to update! =DD It is a great night to catch up with everyone I would say. =D

Suddenly I found this interesting comic with the title "A Best Friend" =)



P/S: All the best for finals! =)

0 comments: