RSS

Hair Cut

After 10 months, I finally decide to cut my lovely, long hair. My parents and sisters are asking me to cut my hair. I really feel that it is time to cut as it is too long already. Instead, my dad ask me to cut SHORT my hair. No way~~ but it seems that short hair is becoming a trend nowadays. I need some time to consider about it.

I go to the hair saloon on 4.00pm and wait for one hour. After that, they wash my hair first and ask me to wait as there are 4 persons are waiting to cut first. The boss is the only person cutting the customers' hair. Furthermore, he cut in a very slow way and polite way. Urgh~

Lastly, I wait until 7.30pm. Then, it is my turn to be cut and I'm the last customer. I told him without thinking much --> cut 2 inches. I really feel that my hair is too long already. It makes me feel so hot. Then, He finished cutting my hair on 9.15pm. I reach home at 9.17pm to have my dinner. Superb hungry~ Actually, I like the hairstalyst as he satisfy my needs. But I think he needs to increase his productivity in order to earn a lot of profits. :-)

Why are they so slow? Bored...


Gee with the new hair style...


P/S: I like it!!

0 comments: