RSS

A week with my favourite foods....

Date: 17.9.2007 (Monday)
Time: 2.00pm
Venue: Sakae Sushi, Queensbay.
Food: Salmon Sushi and Cha Soba.

Date: 18.9.2007 (Tuesday)
Time: 7.00pm
Venue: Ang Huo Lo (洪火锅), near Komtar.
Food: Fried Oyster, Oyster Mee and Bah Ki.

Date: 19.9.2007 (Wednesday)
Time: 10.00am
Venue: Opposite the Sg. Nibung Bus Station.
Food: Koey Teow Teng.

Date: 21.9.2007 (Friday)
Time: 2.00pm
Venue: Shimaya, Queensbay.
Food: Japanese Foods.

Date: 22.9.2007 (Saturday)
Time: 11.00am
Venue: Restaurant May Fong, butterworth.
Food: Koey Teow Dry (not fried), Oyster Sauce Chicken, Oyster Sauce Vegetable and Wantan.

P/S: It is the best week I have... :-)

2 comments:

justin k said...

Evil...i'm like super hungry now and you just mentioned my favourite foods!

Hong Gee said...

haha... Is it? So sorry I can't help you with it... haha... May be you give me money i'll think of delivery those foods to you... haha... joking...