RSS

Nineteen's Hua Part 2

It is Hua exact birthday date today!! Happy 19th Birthday Hua Hua!! Welcome you to join our 19th groups!! She is the most special one as all of our classmates sing birthday songss for her today - twice. Happy or not, Hua?

Just as usual, we sure go to have dinner o celebrate. Todays venue is US pizza!! It is located near Gembira Parade. Actually most of us did not try it before. So, we decided to celebrate it there. Besides that, tuesday have some specials too. We ordered a lot of foods such as 2 Spagetties, 1 lagsana, 1 garlic bread, 2 large pizza, 3 jugs of ice lemon tea, 2 mushroom soups and 8 chicken wings. We order a large amount of foods as long as Hua Hua happy. :-)

We sit there from 6.00pm to 9.00pm. I think we kacau that shop a lot, the boss might angry on us. haha~~ After having the dinner, we sing birthday song for her and send some presents for her too. Hope that she will like it.

Birthday girl...

Birthday cake...

Foods...

F*fu friends...

Birthday girl and I...

P/S: Have a sweet 19th birthday ya.... Hua!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god.. i just love you all so much... till i can't get myself out...

i love you you love me, we are happy f*fu friends..

huahua said...

gee...sure i like it..hee..i love fu fu friends~..f*fu friends forever...thanks for posting the blog on my birthday..gam tong..haha..

Hong Gee said...

Cien: haha... I know... I know... I love all my f*fu friendsssssssss too... F*fu friends forever o~~

Hua: haha... You are the most welcome... I'm waiting you to post up your blog o... hehe...