RSS

Nineteen's Hua Part 1

We are having marketing test today. It is torturing because we are going to have a party tonight. Yeah~~!! We are going to our flower (Hua) hua's house to celebrate her birthday. Actually, it is not her birthday today but because of some reasons, we have it tonight.

After the test, Cien and Meow skip their lan class. hehe~ Both naughty girls. Then, we go to queensbay to have Japanese foods. Yeah~~!! Three words could simplify it - Nice, Cheap and Delicious!! haha~ It is recommended by ah Joe. After that, we quickly go to buy a BIG photo frame and a BIG bear for hua. Hope you will like it~ Hua!

Then, Cien, Pung and I go back to my house first then we go on Cien's car to Butterworth. Along the journey, there are a lot of INTERESTING stories. When I get into my car in queensbay, I told cien that don't drive too fast and wait for me. BUT, at the moment I want to get into my car.... EeEeEEeEEEeeee~~~ Cien's car is gone. Suak then~ I try my best to follow them until I meet them at the toll before getting out from queensbay.

Walau eh~ Then, of course I didn't press break at all. I just fully add oil in order to follow them as I scared that Cien "FLY" away and disappear. When I stop at the traffic light, Cien ask me to be slower. Ok then~ Fine! I drive slowly in order to keep ah Pung SAFE.

When I reach the traffic light at the cross junction between the taman pekaka and highway, I keep myself in the right lane follow by Cien and Pung. That lane is full with cars. Cien without giving me any signals and just cut into the other lane and.... Shew~~~ Both of their cars disappear and I'm still waiting there ALONE. After the light turns green, I cut in and cut out and try to reach them. After that, I FINALLY get to reach them. Of course, I didn't follow them as I though Cien know how to go to my house using that way.

After that, when I jump into her car, of course 2 volcanos booms....!!! Although we are talking in a LOUD way, perhaps we are not blaming, scolding and angrying each other. I feel funny in stead!! HahHhhaaHA~~~~ What a long traffic jam in the Penang bridge as it is time for the bosses to release their workers. Furthermore, it is friday. We suddenly meet Joe and Siang on the bridge. I just smile and shout at them but Meow says my sounds cover the whole bridge. -.-"

Then, Cien reach Joe's house faster than anyone else. You know? Cien driving skills are the BEST among all of us. Then, we go to visit the "Lilian Fok" house - Cien's house as well. After bath, we go to Joe's house to gather first. When Nicole reaches, we go to Hua Hua house. Wau~ her house really really really far away. I can imagine how her journey was everyday to school. Pity Hua~!

It is BBQ time!! We have KFC, french fries, char maggi, char mee, nugget, coke and orange. For BBQ, we have corns, chicken. sausage and meat ball. Nice nice nice!! Thanks a lot for Hua's mum and Dad for the party. Chit-chat a lot that night. About 12am, the mainlander go back already as it is too late. Afther bath, Pung fall asleep and that Siang go to disturb her and wake her up. Haihz~ A new reacord broken again - I sleep at 1.45am. Phew~ disturb by that Siang. When all of us fall asleep, Pung suddenly wake up and disturb Siang pulak. I think Pung waited Siang to sleep for a long time already. It is to show some feedback!! Sleepzz~~~

Present for Hua...


The birthday girl...

F*fu friends...


P/S: Happy Birthday Hua...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahah.. think of that day really funny... we really sound like wanna kill each other with talking loudly or we should say we killing pung... hahahhah... but you know i know we are just having fun... hahahah...

huh? my driving skill got meh? no larh... just lucky got people wanna open road for me nia...

Hong Gee said...

haha... pity pung!! sitting at the back and hear both of us talking LOUDLY... As both of us are the high frequency and high volume one... HAHhHahHAhH... it is fun!!

You dono your driving skill is the best meh? you should be PROUD of it!! haha...

Xin Yi said...

hahahahaa....
Fortunately I still alive from that!!!
Already got antibiotic in it now!!
hehe...will not scare of both of your high frequency and volume!!
lalalala....

Hong Gee said...

haha... ah pung.. that's good to have that kind of antibiotic to protect yourselves... I think the other 6 of them should have it too!! hahHAAhaHH....