RSS

I have find the key....

I found that it has a long time I haven't view his profile for a long time. Then, I open it today to find out how he is recently. I found that he create a new blog for himself which he didn't did before. Of course, I went into his blog to have a look. There are quite a numbers of blog he has posted up. One of his blog caught my attention and I think I have find the key finally. A key to open my heart lastly and make me don't be stubborn anymore. This would be better for everyone, even him and me. That day, Cien just told me that why can't I treat him as a friend just like before. I just answer without any consideration and say "NO". I always told myself that it is because of his action and what he did to me before. He make me scare of him. Until yesterday, I still thinking of avoiding him away from my life. However, this blog make me find the key.... I know that I shouldn't be stubborn anymore.

I think he has found the true one for himself. This make me feel that the burden on my shoulder finally have been put down off.... Everything is over from now on.... I think I have the courage to face him and chat to him because I have found the key.... Good luck to you!

P/S: Cien... I hope that you find your key too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha... don't worry.. i'm fine about joanne stuffs... think clearly and clear off... just feel like a free girl now...

thank you me for wake you up... ahaha

Hong Gee said...

hahahaha.... ok lor... thank you so much cien... satisfy? hahaha... anyway, thank you!! :-)