RSS

Busy Day

I wake up early today for DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) in Homebush, for shopping in short. *Muahaha* There are 5 of us going for DFO - Cheng Hiang, Jocelyn, Ju Bee, Darren and Gee. As four of us have finished our exams and Chang Hiang is off today, so we go for shopping today.


We stop by Burwood for our lunch (Jocelyn's brunch I guess :P) - Dim Sum. I have never try out the Dim Sum in Australia, that's why Jocelyn wants to bring me to have a try. *smile* All of us are so satisfy with this meal as it's so yummy delicious and cheap.


Foods

Ju Bee and Gee

Happy Darren

Cheng Hiang

WOW~~ What is so delicious? IT IS MANGO PANCAKES!!

Then, here we go to DFO after lunch.

Shop... SHop... SHOP!!!

Ju Bee, Darren and Gee.

Gee and Jocelyn.

After that, we head back to Randwick to prepare a surprise birthday party for Ju Bee's housemates - Christina. Oh~ the cake they prepare for her is so nice and delicious. Although it is during exam period, there are still some of them try to turn up for the birthday celebration. Therefore, after we give her a surprise, we go to a Thai Restaurant and threat her for the dinner. She looks tired for her exams. Anyway, hope that she could have a happy birthday today. *smile* But too bad I didn't have any photo with me. *Sigh*

After the birthday celebration, I am going to clubbing as well. There are so many activities keep following me. Since it's my first time going to clubbing and it's my first time have my clubbing in Sydney too - Homes. So, might as well just enjoy it. *smile* As I am rushing out of time, I make the others late and they have been waiting for me for a long time. Feel so sorry guys.

DJ

Gee, Jocelyn, Chareli, Kyloon and Maggie.

Gee and Jocelyn.

Nice view behind with pretty girls. *Muahaha*

Gee Gee.

What a nice view from Homes?


P/S: I slept at 5.30am that night. Broke my life record. *Muahaha*

0 comments: