RSS

Examssss~~~

How I pass over my first semester examinations? Eat, Study, Bath, Study, Eat, Study, Eat, Toilet and Study. How boring is it huh?? I am so under pressured during the whole week of my study break. I am going to get insane. Besides, I am having 4 subjects in a roll. OMG!! Luckily I have lot of people supporting me from behind - family, friends and coursemates.

Uncle Tong and his wife are so supportive for me. They even send over Hokkien Mee and Curry Mee for me during my study break How kind they are? Awh~~ Both of them are so delicious. Thank you so much uncle and auntie.


Hokkien Mee

Curry Mee (The Best Curry Mee I have ever had seriously)

BOOKS - I need to "telan" (eat) all those books in my brain!

Study... study... study... (self-taking this picture) *Muahaha*

~Have a break~ *Smilee*


P/S: Examss over please...

0 comments: