RSS

End of Semester One

Finally, it comes to the end of my semester 1 in UNSW. Oh My God~~ It's week 12 already!!! Exams are coming soon. *Sigh* Times fly~~~ However, I will miss the time I have spent with my coursemates. Gambateh for the finals mates!!!

Legal Coursemates
Darren (China), Gee (Malaysia), Carmen (Hong Kong), Yu Sheng (Singapore)

QMA Coursemate
Yee Hong and Gee (Malaysian Hurray!!)

Management Accounting Coursemate
Sherly (Indonesia) and Gee.

Aiks... I miss the chance to take pictures with the others.


Finance coursemates- Bee and Vow. They will be going back to Thailand after this semester. However, I wish you girls have a nice study in Sydney.


QMA coursemates - Nick, Maggie, Sandra, Wendy and James. I will miss the moment we spent together for having lunch, solving the QMA questions, online quizes and attending QMA PASS classes. Although we wouldn't have any chance to be coursemates again. I hope you guys do well in the following years of the studies.


QMA tutorial coursemates - Edward, Bing Yu and Pete. What a nice group member I have during QMA especially Edward to discuss the most with me about QMA questions. Anyway, nice to meet you guys here.


Accounting coursemates - Ju Bee and Darren Kent. Initially, Ju Bee and I planned to take picture with Nicole (our Darren's Beloved Accounting Lecture) *MuahHAhaahaa* but we just missed the time. *Sigh* Three of us would have the chance to take picture in the future. :D


Legal coursemates - who else did I miss? Definitely is my lovely Lany. Never mind, we will have a lot of chance to take picture in Semester 2 and more more more.... :D


P/S: I'm glad to meet all of you here during Semester 1 in Sydney.

0 comments: