RSS

I am shopping girl today!

After exams and recover from my sickness, finally it's time for me to shopping. Jocelyn and I head to city to shopping. Sales are everywhere. ArhhHHhh~~ So Happy~~ Our first destination is definitely TEMT! That is both of our favourite shop. Clothes there are so cheap and pretty. I get 3 clothes for about AUD35 only. How can I get such bargain back in Malaysia for 3 pretty clothes?

After that, SES is our second destination. Wow~~ I get 3 pieces for myself again with AUD 35. ArhHHhhH~~ I am so happy~~ lallalLalla~~ After the shops, we go for the Indian Malaysian food. That is just so nice which I never expect from. I like the curry lamb seriously.

Then, what else can we do after lunch? SHOP AGAIN OF COURSE!! We head to Valley Girls this time. But I can't get any for myself anymore as it's just enough for me today. I have spend about AUD70 already. On our way to China town, we found that there is free coffee available. I definitely going to get one for myseld. *smile*

See? The Free Coffee! I get myself a Mocha.

Next, we head to Market City in China Town. Esprit and Dotti are the last two shops we are going for. Our legs start to get pain already. *haha* After that, we just go to Central and catch a bus back home for dinner. Both of us "pok kai" (no more money) already, so we just go back and cook dinner for ourselves. Pity us. *Muahaha*


P/S: So "siok" (happy) being a shopping girl today!

1 comments:

KOKahKOK said...

wah wah wah......shopping queen!