RSS

Free From Examsss!!!

Finally... IT IS 4.00PM OF 20 JUNE 2008!! I AM FREE!! Legal is my final paper. Finally... FInally... FINALLY... So we catch for a movie tonight for celebration - SEX AND THE CITY.




Ju Bee, Lany, Jocelyn and I head to city to meet up others in the Starbar. This is the first time I try out steak as my dinner because the steak they offered are quite cheap and it looks quite delicious. Besides, they actually have a cute thing which use to call up the people for their food.

This thing would be flashing when the foods are ready and then the people will go get their food at the counter. How cute is it huh?

Starbar - Are there hidden mickey up there?

The Cheap Steak

After that, we go to Greater Union to watch the movie. The Sex and the City is not bad though as they are actually about three hours movie. Besides, the Greater Union is quite a cool cinema as they have lots of cutie snacks, drinks and junk foods for the people to self-service themselves.

Self-service popcorn - Ju Bee, Jocelyn and Gee.

What a cool Coca Cola?

Gee, Ju Bee and Darren.

Sweets...

Drinks...


P/S: YES!! I AM FREE!!

0 comments: