RSS

The Chocolate Boutique

I get to go back to office today. What a long time I have not go back to office. I miss my collegue so much. I meet up with Shir Yng early in the morning and both of us are just like - AaaAAAaaaHhhHHhhhhHhh!!! LONG TIME NO SEE!! I really didn't see her for a long time already. Both of us are keep chatting non-stop. However, she comes to office for a while only as she will be going out after then. Haihz~ Sad.

Besides, there are some others there as well which included Ying Chun, Tiru, Qian Long and Derek. So, five of us have lunch together of course. Initially, I don't know that Red Garden's economy rice bankrupt already. I still though of going to have it as I didn't have it for a long time already. Haihz~~ Economy is really bad nowadays. So, we are forced to eat at the other coffee shop.

Along the way, I finally get to know the location of the Chocolate Boutique. I saw the advertisement before but I didn't have the time to find out the exact location. It is just beside Red Garden. After the lunch, 4 of us (except Tiru) go to have a look of course. Derek says that he went in before with Choon Looi, Yee Wei and the others. At the end of that day, Yee Wei bought about RM60++ for the chocolates only. Walau eh~~

When we walk in, um.... there are no one in there. The sales girl is quite nice and she provides a really good servies to us. We can go in and test ALL the chocolates. However, I insist not to try all as I will be getting fat after then. Suddenly my mouth comes out with a sentence:" Aiyo... I see all of these chocolates... I am so happy lo..." That Derek just give me a weird glance and he laugh aloud. Ish~~

The Chocolate Boutique really have a LOTZZ different kind of chocolates which we didn't ever seen before in the market. I remember deeply in my mind that there is one special - TONGKAT ALI CHOCOLATE. Derek is so eager to try it but they don't have the tester for this chocolate. XD Pity Derek!! I actually wish to take some pictures but the sales girl is keep following us. As what I have mentioned, her service is too good. XD

P/S: What a nice place full of chocolates but lack of people!

0 comments: