RSS

No Count Down This Year...

Finally, I have the time to update my blog. After I have started my work as a trainee, I totally have no time for my personal matters. I think this could be my first time working from 9am to 5pm and I haven't get used to it. Blek~ But today, I manage to update my blog because I have sick leave for today. Kakaka~~ Pity me!!

Although it sounds nice to have leave, sick doesn't seem nice for me. Since last sunday night, I get started to diarrhea and vomit - feeling so uncomfortable. I get some help from my collegue to get the panel of the company (because we can claim from company mah~ keke~). Clinic Joe and xxxx is one of the panel but the doctor is suck. Urgh~! When I reached there, it is 9.15pm, the doctor came and he looked like just woke up from his sleep. Initially, he sounded nice and asked me what happen. Once I showed him my company tag, his face turned totally different.

"You came before right? I have told you not to come during this time."

"No!! I haven't came before~ How come you show there OPEN?"

"That is just for emergency."

Then, he took out a book and keep searching my company's name...

"Oh~ Never mind. Different charges in the night!!"

He just changed his face again to a better one and said...

"Anyway, next time please make it before nine. Ok?"

Ish... WHAT A SUCK DOCTOR YOU ARE? Furthermore, I don't think that I managed to work for the next day. So, I would request the doctor to give me a MC but he refused to do so. He wanted me to come over again the next day only if I couldn't go to work. I think that he wanted to charge my company again for the next day. -.-"

However, I didn't recover after taking his medicine. Then, I went to see another doctor the next day - Island Clinic at greenland. That doctor is really different. He is a kind Indian doctor. Until wedneseday, I still haven't recover. Having sick is bad. I don't like that kind of feelings. However, I could see that my family members care me a lots. I started to miss them once I realised that I would be leaving them in 2 months time.

Haihz... Besides, I couldn't go to count down this year as well. T-T People are celebrating in Gurney but I am lying on the bed. So sad~!! I miss you all a lots my f*fu friends. Muacks~ I am going to work tomorrow. Yeah! Miss my collegue as well! :)

P/S: Diarrhea + Vomit + Fever + Food Poisoning = No Count Down + No Work + No Income

0 comments: