RSS

First Farewell...

Wow... I get to have my first farewell on tonight although this farewell only consist of two person only - Mr. Ew and me. Haha. He is really named Ew. He is my lovely friend who is from Chung Hwa High School Ex-Leo-President. We used to call him Chun instead.

We are having Pasta Asia tonight in Gurney Plaza. It is my first time taking it. Actually, I don't think that their pasta is good and worth enough as it is not a special dish which worth to have such a high price even though the portion is big for me.

Actually we have not much activity tonight as we go out in a sudden decision. After the dinner, we go for a walk in Gurney without any purposes. There is a car launch, then we go to see the car. There is a buffet in G-Hotel, then we go to see the buffet. We just hanging around without any purposes. Anyway, he is a kind, funny and nice friend to me. I am glad that you will still make any promises to me. Thanks anyway. I will remember it until you make your promise come true. XD

P/S: No pictures are available becuase I THINK he doesn't like to take picture.

2 comments:

Joe-Lene said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~~~

Hong Gee said...

-.-" Haiyo~~ Speechless~~