RSS

First Day in Canon...

Well, today is the first going to Canon to work. However, I am going back to office to wait for my senior to pick me up - Shao Jin. There are few of them in the office only as most of them are on job already today. Suddenly, Hai Tak (funny fellow) forget to bring his card which is accessed to the door. He is standing outside the office's door and searching for help. I still remember - it is 9.10am in the morning. Ish~ Late fellow as well. XD

Then, we go to Canon which is located in Prai. I meet the others new collegue as well - Lay Sim, Jeanette and Ai Ai. This job are all full females - 5 girls. What a nice team member they are! Canon is a huge Japanese company. There are a lots of Japanese working there. Hope to speak to them in Japanese later. XD

Besides that, we have meet up the others collegue who are working nearby for lunch. Haihz~ I though I could meet up Ling Yong who is working in Fu Hao but she just couldn't join us lastly. Never mind, I found that Nagasari's hawker stall are quite nice. I have their Jawa Mee this time. It is nice! Hehe~

P/S: Canon's environment is really nice... I LOVE CANON!!

0 comments: