RSS

The Game Plan

Finally I have the time to go for a movie! Jeanette, Ai Ai, Chai Ling (Jeanette's best friend) and I are going to Queensbay for THE GAME PLAN. Since this is the last time I will be meeting Jeanette, so we sure join in for the movie. Actually I want to watch this movie for a long time because I have saw the advertisement in the TV before.

The Game Plan is a very Very VEry VERy VERY nice movie to watch. It is a comedy. I laugh out loud enough in the cinema. XD At the climax, it is so touched when they talk about both of their relationship. It almost makes me cry. Besides, I found that the poster in the cinema have a cute sentence to describe this movie - "Half his size, twice the trouble". Haha. This is really a nice and worth movie although it costs us RM10 but it is a 2 hours movie. WORTH!! What a good new begining I have for the first movie in year 2008!!



P/S: Rating: 5 STARS for THE GAME PLAN!!

0 comments: