RSS

OBAKE-YA

Finally, I get to go back to office today as Canon's job have finished. I am so happy but feeling sad as well as there are no one in the office. All of them are on job nowadays. Miss my collegues so much. Some of them went off to KL and some went to Bukit Kayu Hitam. I am so envy them to have the chance to travel.

I will miss Canon as well - Kaji San (Japanese Manager), Mr Nasri, Ms Lee, Mr Zamree and Ms Siti. Kaji San is a damn funny guy. Or I should claim him as a funny uncle. His humour are really stay deeply in my mind.

Early in the morning, Lay Sim suddenly appear in the office. She really gives me a shock as I though she will still in Canon in the morning. Actually, she will go on the afternoon. So, we go to have an expensive lunch today to treat ourselves for working so many days until late in the night.

OBAKE-YA (监狱居酒屋) is our destination. It locates nearby Red Garden in the town area. Actually, they provide Japanese food but the design of the restaurant doesn't look like a Japanese Restaurant. It rather looks like a jail. Haha. I think that they are one kind of pub as well through watching their design. Besides, they sell a lot different kind of wine and beers as well. One word to describe it - YENG!

Their set lunch are about RM14++. Um... I don't really like their Japanese Foods as it doesn't look like. Japanese foods are kind of more oil less but this is not. I would rate it as 3 stars only. However, the design of the restaurant is awesome. Is this considered as one of the farewell? I think should be. Anyway, I enjoy working with you girls. :)

Ai Ai and Gee.
Gee and Lay Sim.

We purposely want to take picture with the SAUCE.

My food.
She requests to have this picture. XD

OBAKE-YA.

P/S: Should go to have a look.

0 comments: